5 Delicious Lunch Recipes
Eggs in Pepper Rings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsps. parsley
- 1 tbsps. chives
1. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly oil it.
2. Split the pepper into four rings.
3. Add 4 rings of bell pepper to the skillet and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the rings with caution.
5. Add an egg and salt and black pepper to the center of each pepper ring.
6. Fry the eggs for 2-4 minutes, depending on how done you like them.
7. Serve the pepper rings with chopped chives and parsley as a garnish. Carefully transfer the pepper rings to serving plates.
Calories: 278 kcal; Protein: 18.94 g; Fat: 19.39 g; Carbs: 6.47 g.
Fish Lettuce Tacos
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- ½ tsps. chili powder
- 20 oz. raw tilapia
- ½ tsps. ground cumin
- 2 tsps. lime juice
- 4 tbsps. dressing of choice
- 3 oz. avocado
- Black pepper
1. Set the oven to 375 degrees.
2. To cover a baking sheet you can use parchment paper. Salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder should be applied to the tilapia’s both sides.
3. Bake the dish for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
4. To hold some fish, spoon some lettuce into a boat. Add 2 tablespoons of dressing and 1 teaspoon of lime juice to each serving. Avocado is recommended.
Calories: 68 kcal; Protein: 1 g; Fat: 6 g; Carbs: 3 g.
Preparation Time: 15 – 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 4 tsps. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of zucchini
- ½ cup skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup 2% mozzarella cheese
- 12 turkey meatballs
- ½ tsps. basil
- 1 cup tomatoes
- Garlic salt
1. Set the oven’s temperature to 350°F.
2. Arrange zucchini slices in an even layer in a medium casserole dish. Over the squash, sprinkle ricotta cheese. Basil and garlic salt should be added.
3. Combine the meatballs and diced tomatoes in a basin. Ricotta cheese is poured over. Meatballs should be covered in mozzarella, followed by grated parmesan cheese. Until the cheese has melted, bake for 25 minutes.
4. Carefully tilt the dish to let the water drain out.
Calories: 584 kcal; Protein: 46 g; Fat: 41 g; Carbs: 4 g.
Lettuce Salad with Beef Strips
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 12 minutes.
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 10 oz. beef brisket
- 2 tbsps. sesame oil
- 1 tbsps. sunflower seeds
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tsps. ground black pepper
- 1 tsps. paprika
- 1 tsps. Italian spices
- 1 tsps. butter
- 1 tsps. dried dill
- 1 tbsps. coconut milk
1. Slice up the beef brisket.
2. Add the dried dill, paprika, and black pepper to the meat strips.
3. Set the Air Fryer’s temperature to 365°F.
4. Melt the butter and add it to the Air Fryer basket tray.
5. After that, add the meat strips and cook each side for 6 minutes.
6. Tear the lettuce into pieces and place it in a large salad bowl.
7. Crush the sunflower seeds, then scatter the lettuce with them.
8. Add the small cubes of chopped cucumber to the salad bowl.
9. Next, blend the Italian spices with the sesame oil. Oil is stirred.
10. Using two wooden spatulas, combine the coconut milk and the lettuce mixture.
11. Let the meat cool to room temperature once it has been cooked.
12. Fill the salad bowl with the beef strips.
13. Give it a gentle stir and drizzle the sesame oil dressing over the salad.
14. Immediately serve the dish.
Calories: 199 kcal; Fat: 12.4 g; Carbs: 3.9 g; Protein: 18.1 g.
Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Pesto Chicken
Preparation Time: 5-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- ½ cup part-skim mozzarella
- 1 cup tomato
- 4 tsps. pesto
- 16 oz. chicken breast
1. Make 4 thinner cutlets from a chicken breast by cutting it horizontally. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Set the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Use parchment paper to cover a baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto over the chicken before placing it.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
5. After taking it out of the oven, top it with diced tomatoes, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
6. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Calories: 601 kcal; Protein: 59 g; Fat: 38 g; Carbs: 2 g.