Preparation Time: 6 hours.
Cooking Time: 1 ½ hours.
1. Combine the broth, cauliflower, onion, spinach, cayenne, or vega-sal salt, pepper, and garlic in your slow cooker. Close the slow cooker, set it to low, and let simmer for 6 hours or until tender.
2. Stir in the gouda when the time’s up, a little at a time, and then the carb timer. Cover the slow cooker again and steam for another 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely. Slightly thicken the broth with guar or xanthan.
Calories: 140; Fat: 3 g; Fiber: 2 g; Carbs: 1.5 g; Protein: 7 g.
Preparation Time: ½ hour
Cooking Time: ½ hour
1. In a pot, heat the butter and sauté the mushrooms and onions into the butter until they’re soft.
2. Apply the broth, sherry, and pepper over the meat. For 5 to 10 minutes or so, let it steam, just to change the flavors a bit, and serve.
Carbs: 5.5 g; Fiber: 1.1 g; Protein: 8 g.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat your grill to medium heat.
2. Grill the chicken and cook on each side until it is no longer pink or for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the chicken into tiny pieces. In your serving bowl, mix garlic, olives, and parsley. Whisk in 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 4 teaspoons of lemon juice. Add onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, and cucumber.
4. Toss gently. Coat the ingredients with dressing. Add another teaspoon of lemon juice to taste. Divide the salad into two servings and put 6 oz. chicken on top of each salad.
Calories: 525; Fat: 47.4 g; Carbs: 9.3 g; Sugar: 3.8 g; Protein: 16.6 g; Cholesterol: 30 mg.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
1. Melt the butter in a pot, then sauté the butter with the celery and onion.
2. Stir in the broth, salt, and peanut butter.
3. Cover and cook for at least 60 minutes at the lowest temperature, stirring now and then.
4. If you are using guar gum (without adding carbohydrates, it makes the soup thicker) scoop 1 cup of the soup out of the pot about 16 minutes before serving.
5. To this cup, apply the guar gum, run the mixture for a couple of seconds through the blender and whisk it back into the broth.
6. Stir in half-and-a-half and cook for 15 minutes more. Connect the peanuts to the garnish.
Calories: 140; Fat: 3 g; Fiber: 2 g; Carbs: 1. 5 g; Protein: 7 g.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes.
1. Melt the butter in a big skillet, then sauté the celery, onion, and garlic over low to medium heat. Shake from time to time.
2. Drain the hearts of the artichoke and pick off any rough leaf pieces left on.
3. Place the heart of the artichoke in a food processor with the S-blade in place. Add ½ cup chicken broth and guar gum and strain until a fine purée is made from the artichokes. In a saucepan, scrape the artichoke mixture, add the remaining chicken broth, and boil over medium-high heat.
4. Stir the onion and celery into the artichoke mixture until tender. Whisk on the half-and-half when it comes to a boil. Take it back to a boil, push in the juice of a lemon and stir again. To taste, apply salt and pepper. You can eat this right now, hot, or you can eat it cooled in summers.
Fat: 12.0 g; Cholesterol: 101.9 mg; Sodium: 728.9 mg; Carbs: 11.9 g; Fiber: 1.9 g.
Salmon with Mustard Servings: 3 Difficulty: 1 Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 8 minutes…
Cream of Mushroom Soup Serving: 3 Difficulty: 5 Preparation Time: 6 hours Cooking Time: 1…
Baked Fish Fillets Servings: 2 Difficulty: 1 Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes…
Cheesy Onion Soup Serving: 2 Difficulty: 4 Preparation Time: 1 hour. Cooking Time: 1 hour.…
Dill Relish on White Sea Bass Servings: 1 Difficulty: 1 Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking…
Tasty Pancakes Serving: 4 Difficulty: 1 Preparation Time: 12 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes Ingredients:…